- Junior 'B' Division (ages 5-7), 9:30am-10:30am
- Junior 'A' Division (ages 8 & 9), 10:30am-11:45am
- Intermediate 'B' Division (ages 10 & 11), 11:45am-1:00pm
- Intermediate 'A' Division (ages 12 & 13), 1:00pm-2:15pm
- High School Division (ages 14-18), games at 2:15pm & 3:10pm (& possibly 4:05pm depending on final enrollment)
ABA Spring TUE 3x3 League at Holy Rosary begins Tue Apr 10 (12 wk program)
- Intermediate Division (ages 10-13), 6:00pm-7:15pm
- High School Division (ages 14-18), 7:15pm-8:30pm
*NEW* ABA Spring WED 3x3 League at Malvern CI begins Wed, May 9 (6 wk program)
- Intermediate Division (ages 10-13), 6:15pm-7:30pm
- High School Division (ages 14-18), 7:30pm-8:45pm
ABA Spring THURS Skills Sessions & Scrimmage at Holy Rosary begins Thurs, Apr 12 (12 wk program)
- Intermediate Division (ages 10-13), 5:30pm-6:45pm
*NEW* ABA Spring THURS 3x3 League at Holy Rosary begins Thurs, Apr 12 (12 wk program)
- Intermediate Division (ages 10-13), 6:45pm-8:00pm
ABA Summer THURS Men's League at Holy Rosary begins Thurs May 10 (12 wk program)
- Men's Divisions for adults and eager high school players, games at 7pm & 8pm & 9pm
ABA Summer Camps at RSGC July 30-August 3, August 6-10 & August 13-17
- Divisions for all ages 6 to 13, 9:00am-3:00pm (free extended care 8:30am-4:30pm)
ABA Summer High School Workouts at RSGC July 30-August 3, August 6-10 & August 13-17
- Divisions for all ages 14-18, 3:00pm-5:00pm
The ABA has many programs for boys and girls of all ages. We currently have three Toronto locations with programs offered throughout the week. Please click on one of the days below for more information on each program. Offering House Leagues, Skills Development Programs, Camps, Clinics, Rep & Travel Teams and many more exciting programs for all skill levels; the ABA (Albany Avenue Basketball Association) is the place to play ball!
ABA - COMMUNITY TOURNAMENTS & EVENTS
Albany Avenue Basketball Association is dedicated to supporting our community. For 25 years the ABA and the Gamecocks Basketball Club have supported the Canadian Cancer Society and the Thomas J. Webb Memorial Scholarship Trust. Get your best teammates together for this exciting 3 on 3 tournament that supports a great cause - there's a division for everyone! Click here for more information!
Come Join the ABA at the ACC and you and your teammates can enjoy playing on the Toronto Raptors main court after watching the pros in action! Click here for more information!
Develop your hardwood skills, take your game to the next level, make new friends and have fun!
Divisions in most programs for all Boys & Girls ages 6 through High School!
Learn from Elite High School, College, University and Pro Experienced A.B.A. Coaches
Programs are provided throughout the week at three different locations:
1) Royal St. George's College, northeast of Bathurst & Bloor, Downtown in the heart of The Annex.
2) Holy Rosary Church, St. Clair & Bathurst (Next to TTC Station).
3) Glendon College, Proctor Field House, Lawrence & Bayview
Interested in developing your skills and taking
your game to the next level?
Come join us for full week ABA basketball camps or ABA High School Basketball Workouts in March and July; or contact Coach Loucks directly regarding private one-on-one basketball lessons and small group training sessions.
The ABA is now offering THURSDAY & FRIDAY EVENING Skills Development Sessions!